Friday, April 25, 2014

Tali's Rolex Dressage

I'm not sure I can put exactly into words how proud and excited I am following Tali's test yesterday at Rolex. He was a little tense as we entered the arena, which was exactly what we expected. Just as we had hoped he continued to improve throughout the test. Amazingly, he finished up the day sitting in 3rd place!

The USEF Network has posted the video online, click here to view.

In the best of all worlds I had hoped that we would have had a day like yesterday. I can't stop thinking about how great Tali's future will be, we're just scratching the surface of our potential. I have to again thank Larry and Amelia Ross for their support in our partnership with Tali. Without their help I certainly would not in this position!



So just as we had planned and mentioned in previous the previous blog, I will be withdrawing from Rolex here to reroute to Saumur CCI*** in France in a month's time. I have to thank both Land Rover as well as all of the private donors who have made the USEF travel grant possible. It's an incredible opportunity, and based on Tali's performance yesterday I can't wait!

If you are at Rolex this year, please join us for a course walk today, Friday at 4:30 meeting at the start box. Also I'll be at the following both signing my new book as well as autographs:

Ecogold 11:45
Pony Club Games 12:15
Bit of Britain 1:15
CWD Saddles 4:00

Tomorrows details still to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment